Monday, August 18, 2008

Introductions

Hello everyone and welcome to my first post. I'd like to start things off by saying simply, I LOVE FOOD!!!! My name is Brian and I will be bringing you tips on do it yourself projects and restaurant reviews/interviews. I guess I should give everyone a little background information on myself. I'm a fairly new addition to Buffalo, and so far I love it here! I'm originally from Portsmouth, VA, which is sandwiched between Norfolk and Virginia Beach. Until recently, I spent most of the last 10 years working in restaurants both as a bartender and a server. I've worked in all different kinds of places from seafood restaurants to bakeries to fine dining. Since moving to Buffalo, I've worked at Le Metro on Elmwood (before it became Mode) and the Buffalo Chophouse. Because of this background, I've chosen to bring you the local restaurant reviews. I plan on keeping my focus on all the great places to eat that are locally owned in the city. There are just SOOOO MANY great places here--plus it gives me an excuse to go out and eat at a bunch of new places. In addition to this I will be bringing you updates from my first try at a garden, and other do it yourself projects as they get going. This is going to be a lot of fun on my end!!! If anyone has a particular restaurant that want to learn about or a special project they might need help with, please let me know in the comments of my articles or just shoot me an email. Well, I look forward to bringing you all as much info. as I can so have fun, and eat great local food.

No comments: